Where To See The Fireworks In Eastern Iowa!
Happy July the 3rd my friends! I'm excited because I get a few days off of work to spend time with friends and family. I'm also pretty pumped to see some great fireworks displays right here in Eastern Iowa! Here's where to go if you want to check them out with me!
TUESDAY, JULY 3RD
- Anamosa Rotary Club Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. at Downing Football Field
- Cedar Rapids Fireworks on the River at 9:30 p.m. at Ellis Park/Harbor--(Presented by the Cedar Boat Club)
- Marengo 3rd of July Celebration at Dusk
WEDNESDAY, JULY 4TH
- Amana Colonies at Dusk over Lilly Lake
- Cedar Rapids Freedom Festival at 9:45 p.m. in Downtown Cedar Rapids
- Central City at Dusk at the Linn County Fairgrounds
- Coralville 4thFest at Dusk at S.T. Morrison Park
- Wellman at Dusk at North Park
- Williamsburg at Dusk
I sure hope you get a chance to enjoy some of the displays that I've listed above. Have a great 3rd and 4th of July!