Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids General Contest Rules
- No purchase is required to play or win on any of the Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids stations, which include, KHAK, KDAT, and KRNA.
- All contestants must be permanent residents of the state of Iowa and may be asked to provide the Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids group with a valid form of identification and Social Security number.
- All contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor.
- One entry per household. A “household” is determined as any individuals residing at the same address. After winning a contest on a Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids station, the individual/household is ineligible to win all other contests on a Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids station for a period of thirty (30) days.
- For telephone contests. In the event a caller is disconnected during a contest before his/her name and phone number is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name and phone number are recorded. The person operating the telephone at the Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids station has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
- All entries become property of Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids and will not be returned. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
- Prizes must be picked up at Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids during regular business hours within thirty (30) days of notification to the winner, or the prizes will be forfeited, unless otherwise stated. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
- The Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids stations, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any station contest or prizes awarded in any station contest. Winners may be required to sign a release form and affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize.
- Winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications with the station for publicity purposes.
- Employees and families of Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible.
- All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids cannot be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter or performer.
- Winners are solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes.
- Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on Townsquare Cedar Rapids stations’ websites:
- All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
- To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids, as defined at the exclusive discretion of Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids management.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids’ responsibility
All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law. All local, state and federal regulations apply. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Townsquare Media Cedar Rapids reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. All decisions of Townsquare Meida Cedar Rapids are final.
A copy of these rules are available during regular business hours at Townsquare Media, 425 2nd Street SE, 4th Floor, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401.