Where to Get Deals for National Taco Day 2018
It's my second favorite day in October! Today is National Taco Day, which means you can eat as many tacos as you want with no consequences! Ok... that might be a lie, but the truth is that Americans LOVE tacos. According to National Today, 95% of people say they enjoy eating tacos. The number one most popular taco filling is steak, followed by beef/lamb/goat and chicken.
In honor of National Taco Day, here are a few deals from places/services we have here in Eastern Iowa:
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop
- Get $1 tacos all day when you dine-in (excludes California Heat, shrimp and fajita tacos)
- 921 Blairs Ferry Rd NE in Cedar Rapids
- 201 E 9th St in Coralville
- Bite Squad
- On Thursday only, you can get $5 off delivery orders of $20 or more with the code TACOTIME
There's also an interesting new item for sale at Cold Stone Creamery today! For today only, you can try a Waffle Taco. They look delicious!
When it comes to locally owned restaurants, there are a LOT of places with great tacos here in the Corridor! Here are a few of my favorites:
- Cancun Mexican Grill & Bar - 365 33rd Avenue Southwest, Cedar Rapids
- Casa Las Glorias - 2245 Blairs Ferry Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- El Paraiso - 2730 Edgewood Rd SW, Cedar Rapids
- Villa's Patio - 433 7th Avenue, Marion
Where is your favorite place to go for tacos? Share yours in the comments!