Wedding Turns to Chaos When the Groom Gropes an Underage Waitress, Then Brawls with Police
Call me crazy, but I think this marriage is definitely going to last.
There's a 31-year-old guy named Matthew Aimers, and he got married in Northampton Township, Pennsylvania back in late November, and it's safe to say the reception didn't go as planned.
Apparently Matthew got super drunk and did the following things...
- Hit on an underage waitress.
- Eventually followed her into the women's bathroom, groped her, and exposed himself.
- Tried to pay her $100 to have sex with him.
- Got into a brawl with the country club staff when they wouldn't let him take alcohol outside.
- Fought with the cops when they showed up.
He was hit with a ton of charges on Wednesday, including indecent assault, indecent exposure, imprisonment of a minor, harassment, simple assault, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.
There's no word on how his new wife feels about all of this.
Read more at Philadelphia Inquirer.