Iowa to Host Another Night Game at Kinnick Stadium
Excitement is running high in eastern Iowa with the undefeated and 14th-ranked Iowa Hawkeyes ready to visit #19 Michigan Saturday morning. The Wolverines are 3-1. The 11:05 game will be televised by Fox 28.
Next Saturday is another key Big Ten game for the Hawks when they host 12th-ranked Penn State. The Nittany Lions, like Iowa, are 4-0 heading into their home game this weekend against the 1-3 Purdue Boilermakers. It's been announced that the Iowa-Penn State game on October 12 will kick off at 6:30 p.m. inside Kinnick Stadium. The TV network for that game has not yet been announced. It will be revealed after this Saturday's games.
There are still a number of game times to be determined on Iowa's remaining 2019 regular season schedule. Here's how it stands now:
- October 5: Iowa at Michigan: 11:05 am; TV: Fox 28
- October 12: Penn State at Iowa: 6:30 pm; TV: TBA
- October 19: Purdue at Iowa: 11 am; TV: TBA
- October 26: Iowa at Northwestern: 11 am; TV: TBA
- November 9: Iowa at Wisconsin: Game time and TV both TBA
- November 16: Minnesota at Iowa: Game time and TV both TBA
- November 23: Illinois at Iowa: Game time and TV both TBA
- November 29: Iowa at Nebraska: 1:30 pm; Big Ten Network