Eastern Iowa Restaurants You Should Try in 2020 [PHOTOS]
2020 is in full swing! If you made a New Year's resolution to try new things this year, why not include some great local restaurants on your list?
The website Only In Your State put together a list of 14 restaurants in Iowa that you need to visit in 2020, and a few of them are here in the Eastern part of the state. Unfortunately, I've only tried one of the restaurants on the list! I guess I have some more eating to do. Here are all the restaurants in Eastern Iowa that the site mentioned:
- Hamburg Inn No. 2 - 214 North Linn St. in Iowa City
- Pullman Bar & Diner - 17 S Dubuque St. in Iowa City
- St. Burch Tavern - 127 Iowa Avenue in Iowa City
- Bluff Lake Catfish Farm - 9301 95th Ave in Maquoketa
- Saucy Focaccia - 5100 Fountains Dr. NE in Cedar Rapids
- Go Fish Marina Bar & Grill - 411 River Drive in Princeton
- Bonaparte Retreat Restaurant - Bonaparte
Some of the local restaurants that I personally think everyone should visit in 2020 include Edith Lucielle's Bait Shack & Wing Depot, Short's Burger & Shine, Midtown Station, The Edison, and Gianna's Italian Beef.
Check out the rest of the list from Only In Your State HERE.