New Food Shops Open Now at NewBo Market
From the outside it looks like a giant supermarket. But step inside and find it's really a group of unique small start up businesses.
NewBo City Market on Thursday announced six new shops that have joined its incubator program. Three of the businesses offer diverse dining choices, and two others feature a variety of items including women's and children's clothing.
• Pinoy Cafe, a fast-causal restaurant selling Filipino cuisine.
• Smoke’n BBQ Pits, a Texas-style barbecue restaurant and caterer.
• Melting Bite, an Indian restaurant selling street foods and baked goods
• Fizz and Frolics, a clothing boutique for women, children and teenagers.
• EleanorRuby Handmade, a gift and decor shop selling handmade and locally designed items ranging from children’s clothes to bags to wooden signs
The sixth business is Bohemian Grocer (an addition to the Sausage Foundry that is already in the Market). It sells locally produced grocery staples, and will open on October 11.