CBS2 Your Health Expo Postponed to Sunday, June 7
[UPDATE: Per a press release on Wednesday, March 11th, it has been announced that the CBS2 Your Health Expo has been postponed to Sunday, June 7th due to Coronavirus concerns.]
"We at CBS2/Iowa’s News Now have decided to postpone the CBS2 Your Health Expo due to the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus/COVID-19. We have rescheduled the date to Sunday, June 7th at the DoubleTree Convention Complex from 11am-3pm.
The decision to postpone the CBS2 Your Health Expo was not done without long consideration. At the forefront of our decision is the health of our vendors, staff and attendees. With some of our attendees fitting the profile of the most vulnerable to the coronavirus, we think the decision to change dates is the prudent step.'
We look forward to seeing all of you at the CBS2 Your Health Expo on Sunday, June 7th. We hope you understand our decision and if you have any questions regarding the postponed date, please speak with your local marketing consultant.
In addition to free health, fitness and cooking demonstrations, community vendors will be on-site to chat with you about their health, wellness and fitness-related products, programs and services.
Main stage speakers have been announced for the event and the schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m.: Prestige Dance Studio, with an entertaining free performance.
- 12 p.m.: Dr. Stephanie Gray, one of the Midwest's premier female health providers, helping men and women "build sustainable and optimal health and longevity".
- 12:45 p.m.: Nutritionist Alexa Scherm, who will demonstrate healthy recipes from natural products.
- 1:15 p.m.: Dr. Jason Bradley. He is both a naturopathic and chiropractic physician specializing in metabolic and nutritional medicine, with 23 years of experience helping his clients with autoimmunity and thyroid disorders. He has dedicated his career to identifying and addressing the root causes of chronic illness through a groundbreaking whole-systems medicine approach known as Functional Medicine.
- 2:15 p.m.: Studio Dance returns to the main stage for another exciting routine.
Come join us on June 7th with our partners at CBS2/Fox 28 "Iowa's News Now" for this fun, free annual event.