Eastern Iowa Trick-Or-Treating Hours
The spooky season is here, culminating in a weekend of fun. Hawkeye football on Saturday, and trick-or-treating on Sunday! For those heading out to collect some candy this weekend, or those who would like to flip on their exterior lights and pass it out, below is the most current complete list, via KCRG of when to take those ghosts and goblins out to collect their candy in a community near you.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30:
- MESKWAKI SETTLEMENT: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- TRAER: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- WALFORD: Annual costume/Halloween party October 30, from 10 a.m. to noon
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31:
- CEDAR FALLS: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- CEDAR RAPIDS: no set hours
- COGGON: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- CORALVILLE: 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- DUBUQUE: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- DURANT: 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- EPWORTH: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- FARLEY: 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- IOWA CITY: 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- MARION: no set hours
- OXFORD: 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- PEOSTA: 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- PRAIRIEBURG: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- SWISHER: 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- WATERLOO: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- WAVERLY: 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- WELLMAN: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Highs in the low 50s will make for a cool, but normal Halloween weatherwise and you can get the latest forecast details here. There are several other fun activities to take in this weekend, too like this orchestral screening of the classic film "Ghostbusters" at the Paramount Theatre, and the Haunted Halloween Ball at the Doubletree Convention Complex.
Whatever your plans may be, here's hoping for a safe, happy, and downright spooky (in a good way) Halloween weekend.
We'll be here the whole time to keep your weekend rolling so take us along on your smartphone by downloading our free mobile app.