Nominate Eastern Iowa’s Women of Influence for 2019
Each year, the Corridor Business Journal (CBJ) recognizes 10 area women who are making a difference in the Corridor as role models and leaders in their fields and communities.
The Corridor Business Journal is now accepting nominations for its 2019 class of Women of Influence. Click Here to download the nomination form. Honorees are selected by the previous year’s Women of Influence.Nominations for 2019 are due January 31.
94.1 KRNA is proud to support the 2019 Honorees who will be recognized at the 15th Annual Women of Influence awards banquet at the DoubleTree by Hilton on April 4. They will also be profiled in the April 8 issue of the weekly CBJ magazine.
Here are the 2018 Women of Influence Honorees who will be selecting the "Class of 2019" Honorees:
- Kim Bergen-Jackson, administrator of Oaknoll Retirement Residence
- Angie Charipar, assistant to the city manager of City of Cedar Rapids
- Kim Downs, city administrator of City of Hiawatha
- Mary Ferentz, volunteer and philanthropist
- Brooke Fitzgerald, owner of the Early Bird Coffee Shop
- Janet Godwin, chief operating officer of ACT Inc.
- Lena Hill, (former) associate professor of English and African American studies and senior associate to the president of the University of Iowa
- Mary Ann Osborn, chief nurse executive of UnityPoint Health
- Jenny Schulz, attorney and executive director of Kids First Law Center
- Phoebe Trepp, executive director of Willis Dady Emergency Shelter
Congratulations and thank you to all the women, past and present for their unique and special contributions to our communities.