More Eastern Iowa Hy-Vee Locations are Offering COVID Antibody Tests
Hy-Vee is expanding its COVID-19 rapid antibody testing to more locations across the state of Iowa!
According to a new article from KCRG, as of yesterday, 125 Hy-Vee pharmacy locations across the state are now offering COVID-19 rapid antibody tests to customers. The article says that "the rapid antibody test is available for patients who want to learn if they have been previously infected with COVID-19 in the past and are not currently experiencing symptoms." The test will NOT be able to detect a current COVID-19 infection.
The rapid antibody test is very simple. A new press release from Hy-Vee says:
"The test uses a finger stick to collect a small blood sample, which is administered by a trained Hy-Vee Pharmacy team member."
In order to get a test, you have to make an appointment online HERE. It costs $25 and you only have to wait about 15 minutes for your results, which will be sent to you via email.
Here are the Hy-Vee locations in the Corridor that are currently offering COVID-19 rapid antibody testing:
- Johnson Avenue Hy-Vee - Cedar Rapids
- Collins Road Hy-Vee - Cedar Rapids
- First Avenue Hy-Vee - Cedar Rapids
- Edgewood Hy-Vee - Cedar Rapids
- Oakland Road Hy-Vee - Cedar Rapids
- Sixth Street Hy-Vee Drugstore - Cedar Rapids
- Johnson Avenue Hy-Vee Drugstore - Cedar Rapids
- Blairs Ferry Road Hy-Vee Drugstore - Cedar Rapids
- Lantern Park Plaza Hy-Vee - Coralville
- Crosspark Road Hy-Vee - Coralville
- Iowa City Hy-Vee Drugstore - Iowa City
- Waterfront Hy-Vee - Iowa City
- North Dodge Hy-Vee - Iowa City
- Eastside Hy-Vee - Iowa City
- Marion Hy-Vee - Marion
There are a few locations that won't begin offering the tests until February 1st. That list includes:
- Wilson Avenue Hy-Vee - Cedar Rapids
- Boyson Road Hy-Vee Drugstore - Cedar Rapids
- Mount Vernon Hy-Vee - Cedar Rapids
For more information about rapid antibody testing and a full list of locations, you can check out Hy-Vee's recent press release HERE.
Iowans Share Their Last Normal Photo Taken Before Quarantine