Homes For Sale In The Most Expensive Zip Code in Cedar Rapids
You've heard it before. The number one rule in real estate? Location, location, location. The better neighborhood your home is in, the more that it will be worth when you go to sell it. The housing market right now due to numerous factors involving the pandemic, is crazy. Homes are selling for many thousands over asking, including higher priced properties. So which zip code in Cedar Rapids has the priciest homes for sale? According to a study from Stacker, it is the zip code of 52411.
The Stacker study actually looked at the 50 priciest zip codes in Iowa in 2021, and the 52411 of Cedar Rapids came in at #4 overall. The typical home value in this zip code is over $344,000, or 113.4% over the typical home value in the state of Iowa. Prices have risen 15% over 5 years and 23% in the past 10 years. The Iowa zip codes were ranked by the Zillow Home Values Index. The only zip codes that ranked higher were locate din Okoboji, Cumming, and Urbandale. So lets take a look at some of the top homes for sale in the pricey 52411!
1. 4950 Deer View Road - $1,589,000 - The most expensive home up for sale in this area features 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms! It also features a wine cellar and a chef's kitchen. This home was made to entertain friends and family!
2. 4925 Deer View Road - $895,000 - This spacious home features four bedrooms and four baths. It features a zero entry entrance, and tons of natural lighting. The landscaping also includes a pond in back and plenty of lush greenery. Plenty of privacy at this listing!
3. 195 Morgan Court - $699,900 - This home features 5 bedrooms and 6 baths on a 1 acre cul-de-sac. It features new paint, new garage doors, new decks, and a new roof. It also features a walk-out lower level that leads to a fully stocked pond.
4. 3066 Dell Ridge Lane, Hiawatha - $695,000 - This unique home has 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. It features custom cabinetry and large living area that is made for entertaining. The lower level features a wet bar and a bonus recreation area.
5. 4117 Riverview Road NE - $625,000 - This home has 5 bedrooms and 3 baths and is a rare in-town acreage. The property features 6.501 acres in total. The home features cathedral windows letting in plenty of natural light. The 600 square foot deck out back is surrounded by nature. New roof and gutters in 2020.