Eastern Iowa Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner
If you've decided to leave the work of Thanksgiving dinner to someone else this year, several establishments in Eastern Iowa can help.
1201 3rd St. SE, Cedar Rapids
The popular NewBo bar and restaurant is once again hosting a Thanksgiving Day buffet, with proceeds this year going to assist the Freedom Foundation, who supports veterans groups.
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- $12 plus they are asking for a goodwill canned food donation
- Classic Thanksgiving feast, featuring sliced turkey/ham, mashed potatoes with gravy, cheesy potatoes, yams, buttered corn, green bean casserole, cole slaw, cranberry sauce, a variety of pies and dinner rolls.
90 Twixt Town Rd. NE, Cedar Rapids
- 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving,Day, November 22
- The Longbranch in Cedar Rapids offers its annual buffet dinner, along with an evening service from 3:30- 7:30 p.m.
- $26.99 for adults, $25.99 for seniors, $11.99 kids 12 and under, FREE for kids 4 and under. Additional cost for gratuity and beverage
For additional details and reservations, call (319) 377-6386 or visit the Longbranch website.
4420 220th Trail, Amana, IA
- Traditional Thanksgiving menu, priced at $23.99 for adults, $13.99 for kids age 5-10, and $5.99 for kids
- Turkey and ham banquet is $25.99 for adults, $15.99 kids age 5-10, and $6.99 kids age 1-4. It includes refillable platters of turkey and ham, bowls of two chilled salads, corn, mashed potatoes with gravy, sage dressing and bread. Beverage and pumpkin pie or ice cream included.
4755 1st Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids
- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Granite City in Cedar Rapids
- Traditional three-course Thanksgiving dinner at a cost of $24.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids. Get menu details here.
The Class Act Restaurant on the campus of Kirkwood Community College offers a special Thanksgiving menu at $30 per person. Book a reservation, if available, at 319-848-8777 or classactdining.com.
350 First Ave. SE, in the Doubletree Hotel in downtown Cedar Rapids
- 350 First offers an elegant atmosphere for any occasion, and will be offering an "A la carte" Thanksgiving menu with all the traditional turkey day favorites
- $26 for adults, $12 for children 10 years and under. Get more details or make a reservation here or call 319-731-4483 .
If you're aware of any other area restaurants offering Thanksgiving dinner specials, please let us know, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!