Blue Grass Drive-In Theater Hosting Concert Series, Starting with Bon Jovi
The Blue Grass Drive-In Theater won't just be showing movies this summer.
While many concerts have been postponed, rescheduled, postponed again, and all-out cancelled because of attendance restrictions during the pandemic, there's one way we can still see concerts, and the Blue Grass Drive-In is going to deliver.
The Encore Drive-In Concert series will be airing at drive-ins across the US, Canada and Ireland, bringing big name acts to the big screen.
The first concert showing at the Blue Grass Drive-In for 2021 will take place on May 22nd, with Bon Jovi. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 11am.
Just like any drive-in event, bring your family in the car, set up facing the screen, and enjoy a great concert.
Things you should know before you go:
- Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck (RVs and limousines not permitted).
- You will only need to purchase one (1) ticket per vehicle of no more than six people.
- All guests must have a seatbelt.
- General Admission parking is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The show is expected to be full. Please arrive early. Gates typically open an hour before showtime. Please check with your local venue for gate times.
- Venue staff reserves the right to move cars as needed.
- Guests must follow venue speed limits, cones and marked lanes.
- Advertised start time is approximate. Most shows begin at sundown. Check your local venue for exact show time.
- Guests must adhere to all venue rules and policies as well as state and local laws.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- Once a vehicle or person leaves the venue, no re-entry will be permitted.
- Shows will go on rain or shine.
- No refunds.
- Prepare Before You Attend
- To limit car battery usage, bring a battery-operated FM radio to listen to the concert.
- Have hand sanitizer and masks available.
- No weapons, legal or illegal drugs, or alcohol allowed.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted unless a Food & Beverage Permit is purchased directly through the Encore Drive-In Nights ticketing platform or directly with the venue, where available. Please check with your local venue for their participation.
- Sound will be broadcast through FM radio. Please see local venue for details.
- Headlights must be turned off when facing the screen.
- In the event of severe weather, you will be contacted regarding a reschedule or a potential refund. For up-to-date details regarding the event, please check with your local venue.
Get our free mobile app
LOOK: Here are the 25 best places to live in Iowa
Stacker compiled a list of the best places to live in Iowa using data from Niche. Niche ranks places to live based on a variety of factors including cost of living, schools, health care, recreation, and weather. Cities, suburbs, and towns were included. Listings and images are from realtor.com.
On the list, there's a robust mix of offerings from great schools and nightlife to high walkability and public parks. Some areas have enjoyed rapid growth thanks to new businesses moving to the area, while others offer glimpses into area history with well-preserved architecture and museums. Keep reading to see if your hometown made the list.