20 Fun Places to Take Your Kids This Summer in the Corridor [GALLERY]
Do you have some bored kids at home? Maybe take them out to one to do one of these fun activities this summer!
We put together a list of 20 kid-friendly places in the Corridor - some for little ones, some for kids, some for teens, and some for kids at heart! Here are some venues you might want to check out:
20 Fun Places to Take Your Kids This Summer in the Corridor
AirFX - 1100 North 18th Ave, Hiawatha
- A trampoline park that also features a ninja warrior zone, a climber zone, mini-golf, foam pits, dodgeball, a tumbler zone, and more
Apex Laser Tag - 1600 Sycamore St, Iowa City
- "Apex Laser Tag is a tactical laser tag center located in Iowa City, IA that was purpose-built to provide an immersive and engaging laser tag experience unlike any other."
Bloomsbury Farm - 3260 69th St, Atkins
- A farm featuring Animal Town, a jumping pillow, a super slide, the Corn Palace, the Barnyard Ball Zone, Tire Mountain, and more
Cryptiq Escapes - 1841 Lower Muscatine, Iowa City
- "If you’re looking for a local escape room venue that will challenge your skills, Cryptiq Escapes is the place for you. Friend hangouts and team-building activities have never been so exciting!"
DEFY - 851 Highway 6, Iowa City
- A trampoline park that also features battle beams, a ninja course, trapeze & aerial silks, a zip line, basketball, and more
Dragon's Lair Family Adventure Center - 6545 4th St SW, Cedar Rapids
- An entertainment venue for ages 8 and up featuring escape rooms, virtual reality escape rooms, and laser tag
The Family Room Toddler Play Cafe - 143 Marion Blvd, Marion
- "A space for parents of kids under 5 to play safely in a small, intimate, indoor play space"
The Fantastic Escape - 4444 1st Ave NE, Cedar Rapids & 141 E Main St, Lisbon
- "A fun and exciting escape room game venue near Cedar Rapids and Iowa City featuring immersive theatrical elements in our custom designed rooms"
The Iowa Children's Museum - 1451 Coral Ridge Ave, Coralville
- A play museum featuring "unique hands-on educational components that promote the active exploration, problem solving, and discovery that lead to learning"
Mini Pines - 3800 42nd St NE, Cedar Rapids
- An 18-hole miniature golf course
Old MacDonald's Farm - 2700 Bever Ave, Cedar Rapids
- A petting zoo featuring farm animals and North American waterfowl
The Play Station - 200 Collins Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- A family fun venue featuring a play maze, an arcade, climbing walls, a toddler play area, a laser maze, and more
The Quarter Barrel Arcade & Brewery - 616 2nd Ave SE, Cedar Rapids
- A family-friendly restaurant featuring pinball and classic arcade games
The Shell - 4625 Tower Terrace Rd, Cedar Rapids
- An appointment-only indoor play space for ages 0-6 featuring ride on toys, bounce houses, workout equipment, slides, and more
Sky Zone - 5515 Council St NE, Cedar Rapids
- A trampoline park that also offers a ninja warrior course, an interactive climbing wall, a kid zone, dodgeball, a foam pit, and more
Spare Time Entertainment - 4601 1st Ave SE, Cedar Rapids
- An entertainment venue featuring an arcade, bowling, escape rooms, laser tag, restaurants, and more
SpareMe - 404 E. College St, Iowa City
- An entertainment venue featuring 12 bowling lanes, dozens of arcade games, skeeball, pinball, and a restaurant
Speedeezz Indoor Karting - 1120 33rd Ave SW, Cedar Rapids
- An indoor go-kart track that also features an arcade and food
Super Skate - 5100 Northland Ave NE, Cedar Rapids
- A family-friendly roller skating rink
Tavern Blue - 805 2nd St, Coralville
- A family-friendly restaurant featuring indoor mini golf, foosball, darts, cornhole, table games, and more
If you're looking for some free activities in the Corridor this summer, we have a list of those, too! You can check it out HERE.
KEEP READING: What were the most popular baby names from the past 100 years?