Iowa State Cyclones Sweet 16 Game Set For Friday Night In Chicago
The times and television networks have been set for the next round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. The 5th seeded Iowa State Cyclones will meet #1 seed Virginia Friday night in Chicago. The game will be shown on CBS.
Virginia is a five-point favorite over the Cyclones. The winner will face the winner of Gonzaga/Syracuse on Sunday.
Below are times and what network each game will be on.
Thursday, March 24
(2) Villanova vs. (3) Miami, 6:10 p.m. on CBS
(2) Oklahoma vs. (3) Texas A&M, 6:37 p.m. on TBS
(1) Kansas vs. (5) Maryland, 8:40 p.m. on CBS
(1) Oregon vs. (4) Duke, 9:07 p.m. on TBS
Friday, March 25
(1) Virginia vs. (5) Iowa State, 6:10 p.m. on CBS
(6) Notre Dame vs. (7) Wisconsin, 6:27 p.m. on TBS
(11) Gonzaga vs. (10) Syracuse, 8:40 p.m. on CBS
(1) North Carolina vs. (5) Indiana, 8:57 p.m. on TBS