Five Local Seasonal Beers you Have to try This Fall
One of the best parts of fall is getting to sample all the season brews and with all the craft breweries popping up around Iowa, you can get a hoppy taste of fall without even having to leave the Hawkeye State. Here is a round-up of five local season beers you have to try this fall. Did we miss any of your favorites? Let us know in the comments section below!
- Big Grove Brewery: Fall Harvest Ale
- Kalona Brewing: Liber Legs - Oktoberfest
- Millstream Brewing Co.: Pumpkin Imperial Stout
- Albia Brewing Co.: Oktoberfest
- Brick Street Brewing: you don't know JACK pumpkin ale
With any seasonal beer, make sure you try these before they're gone! If you're a craft beer connoisseur (or just a beer lover), join us for the Corridor on Tap craft beer festival on Saturday, November 21 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Convention Complex. There will be over 100 different beers to sample from all across the U.S. Tickets are $30 in advance or $55 for VIP, which gets you an extra hour of sampling. Get your tickets now!