Dads Get a Special Deal at Cedar Rapids Pools on Father’s Day
Cedar Rapids Parks & Recreation has announced special deals for fathers on June 18th!
Father's Day is right around the corner, and dads who want to spend the holiday swimming will get a special deal at public pools. According to KCRG, dads who are accompanied by their children can swim for only $1 at all of the Cedar Rapids' pools on Sunday, June 18th. The admission price for kids will be regular price.
Swim times for Father's Day at each park are as follows:
- Bever Pool: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ellis Pool: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jones Pool: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cherry Hill Aquatic Center: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Noelridge Aquatic Center: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For additional information, including pricing, click HERE.