Bike Night 2014 Official Rules
Official Promotional Rules – KRNA Bike Nights at McGrath Powersports
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of KRNA 425 2nd Street SE 4th Floor, Cedar Rapids Iowa 52401 during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate and win.
- All contests are open to the general public nationwide, except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of KRNA, Townsquare Media, participating sponsors, their immediate families, household members and all other radio industry employees. To be eligible listeners must have a working telephone number; both, when qualifying, and at the time they are selected as a prize winner. Individuals with disconnected phone numbers that have been changed without a forwarding phone number will be bypassed during the random winner selection process.
- An individual may win an on-going contest only once per 30 days period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- The contest will begin on Monday, May 13, 2014 and end on Thursday, August 28, 2014.
- 6. The Grand Prize will be a 2014 Victory Vegas 8-Ball valued at $12,900. THE WINNER WILL NEED TO PAY TAX/TITLE/LICENSE in addition to all Federal and State Taxes due upon delivery.
- Listeners can register for the contest by:
- BIKENIGHTS: Signing up at all 4 McGrath Powersports Bike Nights May 29, June 26, July 31, and August 28 5pm-8pm at McGrath Powersports 4645 Center Point Road NE Cedar Rapids. Each night 25 Lucky registrations will be selected. Each of the selected registrants will be thrown into the Grand Prize drawing to be done on August 28. Participants must be present to be to win for the Grand Prize “Cut Down” and Key selection portion of the contest. You may register at each of the four Bike Nights.
- Enter a Bike Night Competition to win a key. Competitions include:
- i. Mechanical Bull Riding Competition at Bike Night on May 29 (MALE & FEMALE WINNER)
- ii. Burnout Contest at Bike Night on June 26.
Winners of each competition will be guaranteed a key (1 in 29 chance). Must be present at Final Bike Night 8/28 to try their key.
- KRNA ONLINE: Log on to www.krna.com May 13-August 23 and enter. 4 finalists will be selected from all KRNA entries and will be guaranteed aKEY (1 in 29 chance). Must be present at Final Bike Night 8/28 to try their key.
9. On Thursday, August 28 at 8:30pm, we will start the final cut down to 100. After the final cut down to 100 lucky winners on August 28, each of the lucky winners will be asked to select one of five specific groups each with 20 participants. A random drawing will occur selecting one of the five specific groups. Each of the 20 participants represented in that specific group (along with Competition Winners and KRNA qualifiers) will then select a key. A random order of the participants will be used for Key Selection and also the Order of Starting the Grand Prize. One winner’s key will start the machine and end the contest. The winner will win the Grand Prize with the responsibilities outlined in this document.
10. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by Townsquare Media. The Townsquare Media representative conducting the contest will determine all winners; their decisions and interpretations of these rules shall be final.
11. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRSform 1099 or W2-G to report their winnings.
12. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for other trips, prizes or cash.
13. KRNA shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
14. All entrants and winners agree that KRNA, Townsquare Media, their affiliates, and sponsors shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
15. State issued identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be required to fill out a prize fulfillment package for the trip. This must be postmarked for return within 7 calendar days of receipt or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to another listener.
17. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. Such use including, but not limited to, enrolling entrant in one or more of the station’s listener clubs and sending entrant correspondence and solicitations with regard to such clubs. Further Townsquare Media is not responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, late, stolen, incorrect or incomplete entries. KRNA and Townsquare Media are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website.
18. All winners agree that Townsquare Media, their affiliates and sponsors may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason Townsquare Media, their affiliates and sponsors deems necessary without compensation. All winners will be further required to hold Townsquare Media, their affiliates and sponsors, blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
19. KRNA reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public
20. KRNA reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
21. KRNA reserves the right to require contestants or their representative via written proxy to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
22. Townsquare Media reserves the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements. Odds of winning are based on the number entries received.
23. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
24. A winners list may be obtained after August 30, 2013 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
KRNA Bike Night Winner’s List
425 2nd Street SE 4th Floor
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401