48% of Us Think We’re Workaholics
Almost half of Americans now consider themselves to be workaholics, according to a new survey. 2,000 people were polled, and 48% said they're workaholics. Here are the top 10 signs you really are one, according to the survey:
- You prioritize your work over your personal life. 54% of workaholics said they do.
- You worry about work during your days off, 51%.
- You struggle to completely stop working on vacation, 50%.
- You check your work email at night, 48%.
- You're often the first person to get to work, and the last to leave, 46%.
- You feel like you CAN'T take vacation, because you're too busy, 46%.
- You usually work through lunch, 45%.
- You feel anxious if you don't check in or know what's happening at work, 45%.
- Your friends or family say you work too much, 44%.
- You check your work email first thing in the morning, 39%.
Read more at NY Post.